The project combines creative techniques and social action in order to stimulate citizens to reconsider their relationship with nature and to inspire them to mobilize in defense against excessive tree felling and other causes of climate changes.
The project uses multidisciplinary approach through a range of activities:
- RESEARCH RELATED TO ECOLOGY, BIODIVERSITY AND ECONOMICS
- SITE-SPECIFIC OUT DOOR DANCE-THEATER PERFORMANCE“DANCING TREES” PLAYED IN THE CITY PARKS.
- TALK-BACK SESSIONS AFTER THE SHOW
- ROUND TABLES WITH EXPERTS, ACTIVISTS AND ARTISTS ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE AND TREE PROTECTION.
- WEBINAR “CREATE YOUR ACTION“
- DIGITAL PLATFORM WHICH CONNECTS ARTISTS, ACTIVISTS AND CITIZENS.
- DOCUMENTARY FILM ABOUT THE PROJECT AND SHORT FILM INSPIRED BY THE PERFROMANCE, BOTH DIRECTED BY STRAHINJE SAVIĆA
The Project is also a case study accessible to all and free of charge in the on-line international course Teaching Artistry for Social Impact on one of the wold biggest platforms for creative learning – kadenze.com.